General information about SAPROVit
What is a premix. Premix (Latin PRAE - above mixtrus - mixed) is the science-based recipe biologically active mixture containing vitamins and minerals, and protein and amino acid preparations.
Feed may take the following forms:
- feed materials
- compound feed
- feed additives
- medicated feed
“100% narural products for farm animals and poultry SAPROVit”
Composition of SAPROVit
|Crude protein, %||10.1 – 10.54|
|Crude Fiber, %||20.6 – 25.6|
|Ashes %||25.0 – 30.0|
|Potassium total g/kg||1.6|
|Amino acids % (dry matter)|
|А mg/kg||24.10 – 28.92|
|Е mg/kg||25.06 – 25.78|
|В1, mg/kg||1.33 – 1.57|
|В2 mg/kg||2.17 – 2.53|
|В3 mg/kg||57.8 – 65.1|
Biological properties of SAPROVit
- SAPROVit is of micro-porous structure of the powder which makes for absorption of mico-toxines contained in the feeds.
- SAPROVit can be efficiently used for absorption of mico-toxines produced by mold fungi.
- Due to the amino acids, vitamins and mineral substances «SAPROVit» helps to increase productivity of the agricultural animals and poultry, enhances the feed balance and improves the liver condition.
- SAPROVit has no toxic properties, does not violate performance of the internal parts of the body and does not adversely affect the metabolism of the agricultural animals and poultry.
- SAPROVit with the absorbed mico-toxines does not accumulate in an organism and fully removed from the organisms of the agricultural animals and poultry.
Order of application and dosing of SAPROVit
- SAPROVit is used at strong and moderate affection of the raw materials used to produce the combined feed by mold fungi and their waste products, as well as for the purpose of enrichment with mineral substances, amino acids, vitamins and biologically active substances of the feed ratios of the agricultural animals and poultry.
- For the agricultural poultry (hens, ducks) SAPROVit is introduced on the stage of the combined feed production calculated as 2 kg for 1 ton of the prepared combined feed. Poultry habituation to SAPROVit is performed by its phasing in the feed ratio during 5 – 10 days beginning from 1/3 or 1⁄4 of full dose. If the feed is strongly affected by mico-toxines it is allowed to increase the dose of SAPROVit up to 4 kg for 1 ton of the prepared combined feed; in such case it is possible to substitute 2 kg of the combined feed for SAPROVit. For chicken-broilers as well as growing stock of other types of the agricultural poultry SAPROVit is introduced in the same dosing for 1 ton of the prepared combined feed using the same method as for grown poultry.
- For great cattle and horses – if there are feed rooms – SAPROVit is mixed with the feed in the ratio of 1:50 to the total mass of the feeding mixture. If the feed is provided automatically or manually SAPROVit is introduced to the feeders for bulls, milk cows, dry cows, heifers at the rate of 0.2 kg per head daily. The same method and the same dosing are used in SAPROVit distribution to horses. During grazing period SAPROVit is distributed on pastures at the rate of 0,1-0,2 kg per head daily. The growing stock of 1-2 months old SAPROVit is put in the feeders provided for mineral feeding without mixing with other types of feeding at the rate of 0,01-0,02 kg per animal daily; as the animal grows the dosing of SAPROVit is increased for 0,01 kg monthly making it up to 0,1-0,2 kg per head daily. Habituation to SAPROVit of the adult and growing animals is gradual during 5-10 days; first 1/4 of the recommended portion is introduced, and the portion is gradually increased to that recommended. It is advisable to feed SAPROVit with the common feed.
- For pigs SAPROVit is introduced at the stage of the combined feed production at the rate of 2 kg per 1 ton of the prepared combined feed. If the feed is strongly affected by mico-toxines it is allowed to increase the dose of SAPROVit up to 4 kg for 1 ton of the prepared combined feed; in such case it is possible to substitute 2 kg of the combined feed for SAPROVit. In absence of feed rooms SAPROVit is distributed to the feeders of the adult animals and piglets at the rate of 0.1-0.2 kg per head daily. The sucking piglets and those of uncompleted growing are fed by SAPROVit as creep feeding at the rate of 0.005-0.01 kg per head daily from 1 month of growth. Habituation to SAPROVit of the adult and growing animals is gradual during 5-10 days; first 1/4 of the recommended portion is introduced, and the portion is gradually increased to that recommended. It is advisable to feed SAPROVit with the common feed.
- SAPROVit has no side effects for the agricultural animals and poultry.
- SAPROVit does not reduce nutrient density and absorbency of the combined feed, does not reduce productivity of the agricultural animals and poultry.
- At forced slaughter of the agricultural animals and poultry SAPROVit does not affect the veterinary-sanitary values of meat, so the meat of forced slaughtered animals and poultry is allowed for food without limitations
Individual preventive measures at SAPROVit handlinh
- SAPROVit is not toxic and explosion proof; it is not flammable at the temperature of 100 °C.
- The maximum acceptable concentration of SAPROVit dust in the production premises air must not exceed 10.0 mg/m3.
- Forced ventilation of work places should be provided during SAPROVit handling.
- Projekta nosaukums : SIA Grereneu projekts sapropeļa lopbarības premiksa ražošanas uzsākšanai
- Projekta Nr.NOFI/LV06/NAGS/03/30
- Projekts paredz izstrādāt jaunu produktu – sapropeļa lopbarības premiksu ar organisko vielu un mikroelementu piemaisījumiem pēc nepieciešamības.